Janette Toral, author of the Digital Filipino website, encourages all bloggers to come up with their top ten list of blogs that made an impact on their readers in 2009. 1. Hay Men! Ang blog ng mga tunay na lalake!– I will nominate this blog if only for the dozes of laughter I get when I read any one of its entries.
2. Good Times Manila– If you think this blog is screwing with you then it is. It says so in the disclaimer. Hehe.
3. Patay Gutom – Any blog that says “Application for new members are now closed. Because… it’s not open anymore.” on their membership form wins my heart. I never thought the word “patay gutom” can sound so classy. Hehehe.
4. Numbrd– I’m including this blog in my shortlist for it’s sheer uniqueness. I hate numbers by the way.
5. Chasing Light– This blogs is so full of life and positivity. Plus, I heart anyone who can make Spanish Sardines in Tetra Pack look good in pictures.
6. Zorlone– He reminds me of an art I have long since forgotten.
7. Writing to Exhale– One word. Elegance.
8. The Thirsty Blogger – This is a toast to relationships that were formed, mended and ended over drinks. It has always been a mystery why some people are willing to shed a couple hundred bucks on drinks that they can take buy anywhere for more than half the price. Well I say, it’s not about the tea. It’s about the time
9. Bahay ni Badong– I have enough deep thoughts in my brain that I can handle. If this blog was a movie, it’s a feel good movie.
10. This is why you’re fat.– Wow, ang sarap mabuhay!
Go to Top Ten Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009 by Janette Toral. This writing project will not be possible without the support of sponsors such as Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, http://www.eventsatwork.com/, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile, Budget hotel in Makati, and Blog4Reviews.com.